AOS Technologies Micro-G1
- The world's smallest high-speed camera - only 30x32x59mm
- Standalone - no PC required during recording
- 1000fps at 800x600, 500fps at 720HD
- For use with C-mount or miniature M12 lenses
Micro-G1: A tiny high speed camera
With a size of only 30x32x59mm, the extremely small Micro G1 fits into the tightest of spaces. The front connection of cables furter reduces the volume required to for mounting the camera in a test rig. Tested for 200G acceleration, the camera goes into automotive crash tests or other demanding environments while delivering crisp clear images. The quality engineered and solid built camera is another milestone in AOS’ range of self-contained high speed cameras.
Key features and benefits
- Size – The world’s smallest stand-alone high speed camera
- Camera that fits – A 2 Mpixel sensor and built-in memory
- Easy connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet data interface with Power-Over-Ethernet and additional trigger input
- Standalone – No PC connection required while recording
- 1920x1080 pixel image resolution up to 250fps, 800x600 resolution up to 1000fps
- High-G rated and tested by independent lab
- Easy to learn AOS Imaging Studio software
Compact, light weight rugged housing
The Micro G1 camera is built into a compact, sturdy all-metal housing, convection cooled with no fan or vents, ideal for industrial settings with restricted space or for outdoor applications. The Micro G1 is designed to withstand forces up to 200G, and brief spikes to 250G – a necessity in applications like auto crash testing.
Easy to learn software
The cameras are delivered with the AOS Imaging Studio software with an intuitive, simple interface for adjusting camera settings, video recording and disk storage. The software includes powerful features for adjusting the video quality and a manual tracking and calibration feature for basic motion analysis.
Automatic download for unattended operation
AOS Imaging Studio allows automatic download and saving of image sequences immediately after recording, ideal for unattended troubleshooting applications.
Fast download via gigabit Ethernet
The Gigabit Ethernet connection enables full-resolution real-time display during camera setup and recording, as well as fast download of the video data from camera to PC. The GigE Ethernet allows up to 100 m cable between PC and camera using standard Cat6 cables.
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|