View as List Grid
- AOS Technologies Micro-G1Ultra small, rugged 2Mpix high-speed camera, high-G rated to 200G shock and vibration.
- The world's smallest high-speed camera - only 30x32x59mm
- Standalone - no PC required during recording
- 1000fps at 800x600, 500fps at 720HD
- For use with C-mount or miniature M12 lenses
- AOS Technologies L-VITUltra compact, high light sensitivity high speed camera with full HD resolution up to 2500fps.
- New!: Full-HD Format @ up to 2500 fps
- Super-compact, fits into tight spaces
- High-G rated and tested by independent test lab
- IRIG-B synchronization
- Optional built-in battery
- Optional CFast storage
- Photron Fastcam NOVA-R2Very compact high-resolution high-speed camera, offering 12 bit recording rates up to 1.440 fps in 4Mpixel resolution, and up to 100.000 at reduced resolution, with a best in class sensitivity.
- 1.440 fps at full 2028 x 2048 pixel resolution, up to 100.000 at reduced resolution
- Global electronic shutter to less than 2.7us
- Sensitivity ISO 2.500 color
- Up to 128GB internal memory
- Optional removable solid state drive up to 4TB
- HD-SDI output
- 10Gig Ethernet connection