AOS Technologies J-PRI
Optional built-in SSD up to 1TB
High Performance Compact 5Mpixel High Speed Camera
With its 2560x1920 pixels and up to 2000 frames per second, this high resolution high speed camera captures the smallest details.
J-PRI C1: up to 2500fps @1500 x 1125 (4:3)
J-PRI C2: up to 2500fps @2000 x 1125 (16:9)
J-PRI C3: up to 2000fps @2560 x 1920
Superior image quality and sensitivity2560 x 1920 pixel sensor with newest 7.8 micron pixel technology, with ligfht sensitivity of ISO5000 mono / ISO3600 colour.
Pay as you record pricing scheme
- Buy lowest price basic configuration C1 and get a 2500fps 1.5 Mpixel high speed camera at a very attractive price.
- When higher resolution is needed, buy a an upgrade to version C2 or C3, valid for 24 hours
- Get the best image quality only when needed, save overall costs.
- 5 Mpixel image to 2000fps
- 2 MPixel full HD image resolution to 2500fps
- Image download by GigE connection
- Up to 64GB image memory
- Up to 1TB built-in SSD storage
- Easy to learn AOS Imaging Studio V4 software
Easy to learn software
The cameras are delivered with the new AOS Imaging Studio V4 software with an intuitive, simple interface for adjusting camera settings, video recording and disk storage. The software includes powerful features for adjusting the video quality and a manual tracking and calibration feature for basic motion analysis.
Automatic download for unattended operation
AOS Imaging Studio allows automatic download and saving of image sequences immediately after recording, ideal for unattended troubleshooting applications.
Fast download to internal SSD
An optional built-in SSD with up to 1TB capacity allows saving of recorded videos to disk in a fraction of the time it would take to download to the PC disk over the GigE connection. The camera automatically goes back to recording mode after download, ready for the next recording
Image download via gigabit Ethernet
The Gigabit Ethernet connection enables full-resolution real-time display during camera setup and recording, as well as fast download of the video data from camera to PC. The GigE Ethernet allows up to 100 m cable between PC and camera using standard Cat6 cables.
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|