PixeLINK® manufactures, optimizes and markets industrial cameras for machine vision applications and microscope cameras for life science and other digital microscopy applications.
Offering a wide range of CMOS and CCD cameras, PixeLINK® custom design services help OEM and end-user customers select and integrate the best camera for their particular machine vision or microscopy need.PixeLINK® is a leader in both the OEM and end-user imaging markets. Our broad product offering of CMOS and CCD sensors, coupled with state-of-the-art digital bus technologies such as USB 3.0, Firewire (IEEE1394), USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet, make PixeLINK® the vendor of choice for machine vision imaging and microscopy imaging. Boasting more than 15 years of experience providing standard and custom camera solutions, PixeLINK® is recognized around the world for its quality hardware, industry-leading imaging software and unmatched customer service.
- Pixelink PL-D700 CMOS cameras with USB3 interfaceThe PixeLINK PL-D700 USB 3.0 CMOS line of cameras have been designed to provide quality and versatility with a small form factor and remote head capabilities. The USB 3.0 interface provides outstanding real-time capability along with high bandwidth rates of 350MB/s.
- Available in 1.3 to 15MP resolution
- New! On-board high-dynamic mode 2.8 and 7.1MP models
- Frame rate to 210fps
- Cased, board level or tethered head versions
- Autofocus versions using liquid lens
- USB3 Vision compliant
- Made in Canada
- PixeLINK USB3 Microscopy CamerasPixeLINK microscope USB 3.0 cameras are designed to offer consistent, high-quality image acquisition and performance. Ideal for use in any laboratory setting, the M-CYL USB 3.0 cameras let you capture high-quality imagery with your existing microscope equipment.
- available in 1.3 to 15MP resolution
- Frame rate to 175fps
- Fits any microscope with camera port
- Advanced uScope software available
- Made in Canada