Search results for: 'zensor'
- Pressure Sensor Starter Package
To €940.61The uProcess™ product line is a modular breadboard platform for researchers to create and control microfluidic circuits. The uProcess™ software allows the user to program sequences of valve and syringe pump actuations. Products interface directly with LabSmith’s CapTite™ Microfluidic Products.
The Pressure Sensor Starter Package includes two sensors and all necessary hardware and control software.
Please select choice of 250kPa or 800kPa sensors in order comment. Learn More
- uPS Pressure Sensor
- uTE Thermal-Electric Module€151.71LabSmith uTE-series thermal-electric module.
The uTE module is used for heating or cooling your microfluidic application. The module can be coupled with a uTS temperature sensor for precision thermal monitoring and control using LabSmith's uProcess software.
The uTE-series thermal-electric modules require a 4PM01 Power Manifold and EIB200 uprocess interface. A uTS temperature sensor is recommended for monitoring and control of the uTE module.
- Flat Flex Ribbon Cables, uP-FFRC-08: includes 2 cables, 8” (203 mm) length€10.11 As low as €7.59
- Flat Flex Ribbon Cables, uP-FFRC-10: includes 2 cables, 10” (245 mm) length€12.14 As low as €9.10
- Flat Flex Ribbon Cables, uP-FFRC-12: includes 2 cables, 12” (305 mm) length€14.16 As low as €10.62
- Flat Flex Ribbon Cables, uP-FFRC-18: includes 2 cables, 18” (457 mm) length€20.23 As low as €15.17
- Flat Flex Ribbon Cables, uP-FFRC-X: includes 4 cables, one each of 8, 10, 12 and 18 inch.€26.30 As low as €19.72
- uTS Temperature sensor, unisolated, 20cm€91.03 As low as €68.27LabSmith uTS-series temperature sensors.
The uTS can be used alone for on-chip or in-fluid temperature monitoring, or with the uTE-series thermal-electric module for complete temperature control. Controlled using the LabSmith uProcess software suite, the uTS and uTE precision thermal management products are a perfect compliment to LabSmith's complete monitoring and control of microfluidic systems.
The uTS-series temperature sensors require a 4AM01 sensor manifold and EIB200 uprocess interface.
- Temperature range: -150 – 200° C
- Sensor type: K-type thermocouple
- Accuracy: 0.5° C
- Precision: 0.001° C