Norpix TroublePix Video Recording Software
Among the unique features of TroublePix 7 are:
- Works with 100+ different camera families with all common interface types from major manufacturers
- Easy to use GUI suitable for non-technical users
- Records high-speed video directly to disk, compress with GPU acceleration
- Microsecond accurate time stamp on each image
- Flexible triggering options
TroublePix is a powerful, easy to use video recording and management software for use with a single camera. Compatible with many machine vision and scientific cameras and all major camera interfaces.
TroublePix is the ideal video recording solution for many applications where a portable, powerful and easy to use system is required. With TroublePix, you can record, review and cut recorded sequences, and save them on disk in a variety of formats. TroublePix works with a single camera and is compatible with many camera models from all major camera manufacturers.
- Factory floor troubleshooting
- Sports coaching
- Racetrack time-keeping and goal reference
- Scientific video acquisition
- Compatible with GigE, 10Gig, USB3, CoaxPress, Cameralink, HD-SDI cameras.
- Compatible with 32 and 64 bit Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Multilanguage GUI for non-technical users
- Records high-speed video directly to PC RAM or hard disk
- Records video in uncompressed or compressed format
- Records video before or after an external trigger signal
- Saves video sequences in a variety of formats (AVI, MPEG, DivX, XVID,..)
- Automatic saving and naming of multiple video sequences
- Precise time stamping of every image
- Works with laptop, portable and desktop computers
Direct to disk video streaming
TroublePix is the software for single camera video recording. It has the unique capability of streaming uncompressed video directly to the PC hard disk or disk array at a speed limited only by disk transfer rate and PC bus speed.
Real-time video compression
Optional hardware-accelerated real-time video compression with high quality allows recording high speed videos even to slower disks like those used in most laptops.
Event marker and digital IO
TroublePix supports digital I/O through USB or PCI I/O devices for monitoring of digital status signals, and for starting and stopping video recording by TTL or 24V PLC signals.
Each image is time stamped by the PC clock with ms time resolution. GPS receivers are supported for situations where highly accurate time and position information is required.
The pre-post mode records the video into a ring buffer, constantly overwriting the oldest part. When a trigger is received, TroublePix freezes the video buffer, so that the video before and up to the arrival of the trigger is saved. This feature is particularly useful for capturing rare events occurring at unpredictable time intervals.
The Motion Detection Module triggers video acquisition by measuring the average grey level inside a predefined region or by measuring the change in grey level between the incoming images and a reference image. This module is useful for control of acquisition without the need for an external trigger device.
TroublePix supports many camera models from all major manufacturers, and all major camera interfaces like GigE, Firewire, USB, Cameralink, CoaxPress and analogue frame grabbers. See the Norpix web site for an updated list of supported cameras and frame grabbers.
|Country of Origin||Canada|