Norpix StreamTouch Video Recording Software
Among the unique features of TouchStream are:
- Works with 100+ different camera families with all common interface types from major manufacturers
- Easy to use GUI suitable for non-technical users
- Records high-speed video directly to disk.
- Microsecond accurate time stamp on each image
- Flexible triggering options
StreamTouch is a touch-screen optimized video recording and management software that works with a single or multiple cameras. Compatible with many machine vision and scientific cameras and all major camera interfaces, including USB3, GigE, Coaxpress, and fiber interface..
StreamTouch is based on the same video acquisition and recording core as the market-leading StreamPix software, but with a very simple user touch interface, making TouchStream ideal for many applications where a portable, powerful and easy to use system is required.
- High-speed video factory floor troubleshooting
- Sports coaching
- Compatible with GigE, 10Gig, USB3, CoaxPress, Cameralink, HD-SDI cameras.
- Compatible with 32 and 64 bit Windows 7, 8 AND 10.
- Simple touch-screen GUI
- Records high-speed video directly to SSD disk
- Records video before or after an external trigger signal
- Saves video sequences in a variety of formats (AVI, MPEG, DivX, XVID,..)
- Automatic saving and naming of multiple video sequences
- Precise time stamping of every image
Direct to disk video streaming
TouchStream has the unique capability of streaming uncompressed video directly to the PC hard disk or disk array at a speed limited only by disk transfer rate and PC bus speed.
Event marker and digital IO
TroublePix supports digital I/O through USB or PCI I/O devices for monitoring of digital status signals, and for starting and stopping video recording by TTL or 24V PLC signals.
Each image is time stamped with date and time by the PC clock with ms time resolution.
The pre-post mode records the video into a ring buffer, constantly overwriting the oldest part. When a trigger is received, StreamTouch freezes the video buffer, so that the video before and up to the arrival of the trigger is saved. This feature is particularly useful for capturing rare events occurring at unpredictable time intervals.
StreamTouch supports many camera models from all major manufacturers, and all major camera interfaces like GigE, Firewire, USB, Cameralink, CoaxPress and analogue frame grabbers. See the Norpix web site for an updated list of supported cameras and frame grabbers.
|Country of Origin||Canada|