Navitar Resolv4K Optics System
Designed for modern, large area sensors with small pixels
Large field of view
Corrected for large wavelength range
Macro or microscope configuration
Fixed magnificatiom or 7X zoom versions
The Resolv4K® Lens Series was designed from first order principles to maximize the usage of modern sensors with higher pixel densities.
Numerous adapter options allow users to employ a range of sensors from 1/2" through APS formats and beyond. Intricately designed lens attachments give users the best of both worlds; the low mag end of zoom gives wide fields of view with no sacrifice in MTF or loss of illumination, while the high mag end delivers microscope objective like resolution at extremely long working distances..
In addition, the Resolv4K lens has been designed not only for superior visible wavelength axial color correction, but dramatically increased wavelength focusing ability with Visible through Near Infrared (Vis-NIR) and SWIR options.
The new Resolv4K Fixed system is a combination of the superb optical performance of the Resolv4K Zoom and design principles of the Navitar Precise Eye Fixed optics that is ideal for fixed field of view applications with closer working distances. The Resolv4K Fixed lens offers higher magnification and resolving power than standard enlarging or SLR lenses in macro mode.
- High apertures improve resolving power by 30% at familiar working distances
- Available interface modules allow users to build their system how they want
- Standard large camera format options
- Compatible with 10MP cameras and beyond
- C-mount, F-mount, M42, or custom mount options
- Built-in rear adapter fine manipulation focus
- Larger focus options with motorization available
- Compatible with Infinity Corrected Objectives
An all new LED based coaxial light module pairs with the system to ensure evenness of illumination, even in large FOV configurations.
Resolv 4K Zoom Advantages
- Magnification range of 0.1-90X offers incredible versatility
- 7X zoom for 1/2" to 32mm diaginal sensors
- Visible, Vis-NIR or SWIR versions available
- 4 to 6 times higher field of view than traditional zoom optics
- Superior resolution across the full image area
- Zoon tubes with detents, apertures or motorized focus
- Modular design, attach to C-mount, M42 or F-mount cameras.
- Options: Coaxial LED illumination covering full field of view
Modular DesignA Resolv4K Lens is built by combining four parts:
- A C/F/M42-mount camera coupler
- An adapter tube with magnification between 0.7X and 2X
- A zoom body tube with a zoom ratio of 7
- A microscope objective with magnification from 4X to 20X
|Country of Origin||USA|