IC/HPLC C4D Detector Headstage
- Conductivity detector for IC, HPLC and FIA
- Conductivity range: 150 µS/cm to 15 mS/cm
- Excellent peak resolution
- Made to fit tubing with 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) outer diameter
- Compatible with all eDAQ C4D units
- Internal electrodes never require maintenance or cleaning
C4D Headstage for IC/HPLC and FIA
The ET130 can be used to record the conductivity of a solution flowing through tubing with an outer diameter of 1/16 inch (1.6mm) and ID of 0.125mm. Installation is easy as the tubing is simply slid into the headstage. It must be connected to either the ER225, ER815 or ER825 hardware units.
The sample does not come into contact with the detector electrodes so it is easy to analyse hazardous, corrosive or radioactive liquids. There is no carryover or memory effect from the previous sample. There is no electrode deterioration or polarization.
It has a large conductivity range of 150 µS/cm to 15 mS/cm. The C4D electrodes spacing is set to a minimum to resolve analyte peaks.. It can be used with many tubing materials, including PEEK and PTFE (Teflon) etc.
- Conductivity range 150uS/cm to 15mS/cm.
- Electrode ID: 1.6 mm
- Electrode Gap: 4 mm
|Country of Origin||Australia|