High-power LED Lights
- 70W and 150W versions
- Completely flicker-free at all frame rates in full or dimmed intensity
- Fixed or exchangeable lenses from 15 to 60 deg divergence
- Pulsed operation with down to 200ns pulse duration
- New! Available in IP67 watertight version
Compact and Powerful LED Light Sources
The new MultiLed QT and ST LED based lighting systems offers up to 50% more light intensity in a smaller package compared to the previous version.
These lights are ideal for replacing halogen or HMI lamps for high-speed video illumination.
The QT version has 12 LEDs and delivers an awesome 12000 lumens in either continuous or pulsed operation, the equivalent of a 1200W halogen lamp, but from a tiny 80x100x60mm package. The QT comes with an exchangeable lens array, covering spot to flood illumination from a single light head.
The ST version has 7 LEDs and delivers 7000 lumens in continuous mode from a 60x75x60mm package.
The optional LED controller connects up to 8 LED heads with independent intensity control of each light with push-button or RS485 operation, and has a trigger/pulse input for pulsed operation with pulse duration down to 200ns (QT version only).
- Long lifetime
- Very compact size with forced cooling
- Pulsed operation with extremely short pulses (QT)
- DC-drive for flicker-free video at any frame rate
- Low heat radiation protects your test object
- Low power consumption
- Choice of lens options
- Small size and low weight
|Lamp type||QT: 12 high-power LEDs with clip-on lenses, 150W total
ST: 7 high-power lensed LED's, 70W total
|Light divergence angle||QT: 15° FWHM (30°, 50°, 60° exchangable lenses)
ST: 22 deg (27 or 41 deg fixed lens options)
|Power Source||DC 48V power supply
RJ45 cable included
|Cooling||Active cooling by fan|
|Dimensions||QT: 78 x 104 x 61 mm
ST: 60 x 76 x 58mm
|Drives up to 8 QT or ST light heads.
Intensity control 0 --100%
Continous or pulsed (QT only)
Pulse duration down to 500ns (QT)
|Country of Origin||Germany|